If you are looking for a trustworthy roofing company in Colorado, you have come to the right place. Each year thousands of roofs get replaced due to hail and wind damage. Roof replacements due to weather are typically covered by most homeowners’ insurance policies.
We have done the insurance claim dance many times. By law, a roofing company cannot submit a claim for a homeowner, but we will gladly walk you through the process. Call us for a free estimate, and our experienced contractors can meet with your insurance adjuster if necessary to explain the scope of the work. Please call GBS Enterprises Roofing if you have any questions.
Insurance Claim Process
- Request an inspection from GBS Roofing.
- If the roof is damaged, make an claim with your insurance company.
- Have your insurance adjuster and a GBS contractor inspect the roof together.
- Schedule your roof replacement.
- Your deductible should be the only out-of-pocket expense.